Are you an article writer? Do you wish to publish your subject articles related to mechanical engineering? You have come to the right place.
At mechteacher.com, you can publish your guest article for free provided that you meet our content guidelines and accept our terms of service.
What are the benefits?
Publishing a guest article on mechteacher.com offers you a large number of benefits. Some of them are:
- As a guest author at mechteacher.com, you will earn name and fame.
- Your article will be getting an excellent exposure among mechanical engineering readers of this website.
- If you have a website, you will get two valuable dofollow backlinks to your site, for every article you publish.
- You can show off your article writing skills to the world
What kind of articles can I write?
At present, we welcome any subject article that comes under any one of the following categories:
- Automobile Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Thermal Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Metrology and Measurements
- Engineering Materials and Metallurgy
- Strength of Materials
- Kinematics of Machinery
- Dynamics of Machinery
Note: At present, we do not accept research articles. We accept only subject articles.
Read the following guidelines carefully before submitting your article.
- Your article should be unique – No plagiarism and no spamming.
- It must not have been published anywhere else in any form.
- It must be well-written (without spelling and grammatical errors) in simple English language.
- You must own all the intellectual property rights necessary to publish your article.
- You must agree to our terms of service.
- The topic of your article should not be discussed already in mechteacher.com. You can perform a search using the search box in the top right corner of this page, to check whether your article is already discussed.
- Your article should not be a product review. It must discuss about a subject matter related to the any one of the category specified above.
- Your article should have a length of at least 400 words. If your article is very long (say more than 500 words), we would split it into sub-pages while publishing. Maximum length of your article is 1000 words.
- Your article must include at least one image. Maximum four images are permitted per article.
- The resolution of the images in your article should be exactly 600×600. The images should be in jpeg or png format.
- You must own the copyright of the images included. Otherwise, you can include public domain images or images licensed under creative commons attribution (CC-BY) license.
- Before including an image, please make sure that you own the necessary rights to include it in your article. If you use an image licensed under CC-BY license credit the source of the image along with a link.
- If you photograph or create your own image using a design software, watermark it with your name and the word ‘mechteacher.com’. An example image can be found in this page. This is intended to prevent other people from plagiarizing your image.
- Do not watermark images that are in public domain or images that are licensed under CC-BY license.
- Do not steal content and images from copyrighted websites, books, journals, magazines or from google search results.
- Project your idea in in your own style. An example can be found here.
- Organize your ideas and images. Apply suitable headings (h2, h3, h4,…) and save it in Microsoft Office Word 2007 format (docx format).
- In your article, you can include equations. Go to Insert → Equations in your Microsoft Office Word 2007 document to insert equations. Organize your equations, text, headings and images in a proper way.
- Do not use equations in between text matter in a single line. Include equations in separate lines. This is because equations will be rendered as images in separate lines.
- Include tables wherever necessary. Do not use tables to emphasize text content or equations.
- Left align all your paragraph text including equations.
- At the beginning of your article, include 2-3 lines that describe you. It will be published as your author bio at the bottom of your article. An example author bio can be found here.
- Your author bio can have a maximum of two links.
- The text content of your article content should not contain any links. If we find any link, we will remove it. Please note that if your article is published, we may link similar articles in mechteacher.com to certain keywords in your article.
- Once your article is published, you should not publish it in any other website to maintain its uniqueness.
- If your article is published, you grant us the right to take legal action on your behalf, against anyone, who plagiarizes your article content without your permission.
If you have an article that meets the above guidelines, submit it for review using the article submission form found below. Your article will be published, if we approve it.
If your article is published, you will be notified via e-mail. Please don’t contact us or send us any e-mail regarding your article submission.
Do not submit your article using the submission form more than one time. Submitting the same article again and again might result in rejection of your article.
Note: If necessary, we may edit and format your article (including your images), to improve its quality.