Time taken to produce a car

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sanikapatel 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

sankar
    Participant

How much time will it take to produce a car in an industry?

Surjeet Sankararaj
    Keymaster

On average, a modern automobile manufacturer takes around 1 – 2 days to completely build a car from start to finish. Some manufacturing giants are able to produce a car within a day.

sankar
    Participant

nowadays car is made at 45 minutes by modern technology. 400 cars produce per day.

Surjeet Sankararaj
    Keymaster

I am afraid you are speaking about the number of cars that come out of the assembly lines of a manufacturer in a day.

I am actually speaking about the time taken to build a single car from start to finish.

In a modern manufacturing plant, a car comes out of the assembly line every 40 seconds. That doesn’t mean that the manufacturing plant will take just 40 seconds to completely produce a car.

Manufacturing of a car involves production of each and every component and assembling them together. It will take at least 16 hours.

King
    Participant

@Surjeet_S You are correct. It normally takes at least sixteen hours to build a single car from start to finish.

jackk
    Participant

its depend on persons who are involve in car manufacturing.

jackk
    Participant

i think 1-2 days depends on machines

[url= http://www.contenthoop.com/preventative-vehicle-maintenance/8315/ ] PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE [/url]

Sanikapatel
    Participant

Which company is best to work and get good knowledge??

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.