Thermal dynamics / conductivity project.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  icearchitect 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

icearchitect
    Participant

I am a creative designer with very limited understanding of the subject beyond the most simple principles, but looking for someone or people who would be willing to provide their input into creating some unusual experiences from ice. If this is something that would be of interest please let me know and any suggestions on how you can rewarded for your efforts. Many thanks.

King
    Participant

What kind of information are you looking for?

icearchitect
    Participant

Hi,
    My background/experience is derived from building temporary ice rinks which were predominantly made from an aluminium pipe of 19mm diam spaced approx 50mm apart. I am looking to develop freezing into other objects that are three dimensional so my initial question is to do with the pipework….I want to use a flexible pipe but trying to establish the most conductive material and then subject to its internal diameter what spacing should the pipes be spaced….I look forward to any advice you can give and your ongoing interests or participation. Regards.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.