How to fix Silk Browser issue

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Peter 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

kaylawilliam65
    Participant

Hey this is Luke and I have an issue related to kindle. The issue is that when I was using Silk browser which is preinstalled in my kindle it creates error like it got freeze, Not response for long time and etc? One of my friend suggest me to call at kindle customer service and help team to fix this but then I thought to get help with all of you then take another option. So if anyone of you having information about this issue please suggests me.

vincy001
    Participant

Bro, Sounds like you have so much junk in your kindle device. You need to format or reboot your device so that it can work from beginning. You can also re-install your browser.

deemok988
    Participant

Vicky, reinstall is not a proper solution for this thread. Sometime it happen that if you’ve insufficient storage in your device, some or few apps stop working. In that case downloading a cleaner will the better option rather just re-installing browser.

kaylawilliam65
    Participant

Thanks guys for your suggestions but now I fixed this issue by the help of my friend, she told me to install Norton antivirus in my kindle device because sometimes these apps not works properly due to any dangerous virus or malware attack. So I install Norton antivirus in my device now it works very good.

Peter
    Participant

On what websites have you been oh my god? It’s a good thing you have got an antivirus programm now. I hope everything’s fine.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.