At mechteacher.com, we repect the copyright of others. We take copyright infringements seriously.
Mechteacher.com has a forum community. Any mechanical engineer can join this community and share his / her ideas. As this community is open, spam users may also get into it and publish a copyrighted material.
Inspite of this problem, at mechteacher.com, we take every possible measure to prevent publishing of copyrighted material.
If you find an article or topic at Mechteacher.com violating your copyright, do let us know. We will immediately remove it once it is verified.
Send us an email to contactmechteacher[at]gmail.com (Replace [at] by @). Your email should be in the following format:
- From: Your Name <Your email>
- Subject: Copyright Infringement
- Body should contain the following:
- Your Message
- A declaration ‘I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information that I have provided in this email is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.’
- Attachments (if applicable)
Include at least two evidences so that we will be able to verify your request.
Do not make false claims. Misuse of this email sending process may result in legal consequences.
Please note that processing your email may take up to a week. If your email is processed, you will be sent a confirmation email.
Please do not send any other followup emails after sending the above email.